The Todd Engineering Spartan 2000 series spray booth is a premium rear extract type spray booth offering high levels of performance at an affordable price, ideally suited to applications with a medium to high throughput, the Spartan can be the workhorse of any body shop.
The Spartan boasts a high airflow rate resulting in 5 air changes per minute, this is achieved using a highly efficient fan design and plant work configuration, combined with energy-efficient technology including variable speed drives and LED Lighting, ensures that the unit is very economical to run. The airflow design provides a good through flow of air for removal of paint over spray & vapours without the need for underfloor excavation, floor grids, etc. This makes installation very quick & easy.
Standard Spraybooth Specifications include:
- 20,000m³/hr Airflow Rating
- 4kW Direct Drive Backward Curved Centrifugal Fans
- VSD Inverter Drive Motor Control
- State-of-the-art LED Lighting System
- Water-Based Compatible
- 5 Air Changes per Minute
- Suitable for both smooth, flat concrete base or excavated pit.
- Direct Fired Gas Burner
- White Internal/External Double Insulated Panels
- Fully Glazed Three Leaf Concertina Doors, Increasing Internal spraybooth Visibility
- Low Noise Levels – 76 db
- Available in various sizes
- Full 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty*