Todd Engineering’s ‘Poseidon’ spray booth is a high specification, the high-performance machine designed to fulfill the needs of the most demanding body shops.
The Poseidon utilizes the latest technology available to achieve rapid and efficient process times, featuring Todd Engineering’s ‘Hydra-cure™’ water-based curing system as standard.
The ‘Poseidon’s’ intelligent control system automatically regulates internal cabin temperature and pressure, this is coupled with a wealth of energy-saving features that make the Poseidon both economical and efficient to run. The fully filtered floor area and input air plenum give unrivalled performance regarding extraction and heat dispersion ensuring a perfect finish every time.
Standard Spraybooth Specifications include:
- 30,000m³/hr Airflow Rating
- 7.5kW Direct Drive Backwards Curved Centrifugal Fans
- VSD Inverter Drive Motor Control
- Active Auto-pressurisation Management System
- State-of-the-art High Level LED Lighting System offering 1750 Lux Levels
- Hydracure™ Water Based Curing System as Standard
- Blowers on bake ensuring no cold spots and 60-degree panel temperature
- 7 Air Changes per Minute
- Full Downdraught Filtered Floor Area Which Can be Raised or Excavated
- Eco mode when not spraying offering a 60% saving in gas and electricity when in use.
- Fully Modulating Direct Fired Gas Burner
- White Internal/External Cabin with Double Skinned Insulated Panels
- Fully Glazed Three Leaf Concertina Doors – Improving Internal Spraybooth Visibility
- Low noise levels – 76dB
- User-friendly controls with 3.5″ Full Colour TFT Touchscreen Display
- Full 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty*