Todd Engineering has combined forces with Italian based manufacturer Greentech Dryers Srl.
This unique partnership between spray booth and catalytic gas IR drying system manufacturers brings new opportunities for both companies, as well as for the UK Automotive refinishing industry.
The ‘Hercules’ 6000 Series Spraybooths combine the high performance and quality of Todd Engineering’s top-of-the-range booths with the latest IR Gas Catalytic drying technology.
The spray booth specification includes the Greentech E6 robotized IR arch, which features nine specific catalytic lamps. The ultra-fast curing times are associated with using this present technology bodyshops with higher throughput, efficiency, and more substantial energy savings than conventional curing technologies.
Key Features of Hercules
- 25,000m³/hr Air Handling Capacity
- Full Downdraught with Low Profile Raised Floors Available
- Aerodynamic energy efficient direct drive fans
- Inverter Variable Speed Drive Motor Control
- Latest LED Lighting Technology
Features of Greentech
E6 Robotized IR Arch:
- Drying time is reduced by more than 50%
- Fuel consumption is reduced by 80%
- Productivity Increased by 30%
- Safe, Flameless heater technology approved for ATEX hazardous areas.
- Environmentally Friendly.